How you can donate and PARTNER WITH OUR Church

In Oasis of Life Christian Church we believe that when we give to the Lord we are sowing a seed for His Kingdom.

 

The word "tithe" means "tenth" and this is what we sow, the first 10% of our income. We get to keep the other 90%.

"I am the Lord All-Powerful, and I challenge you to put me to the test. Bring the entire ten percent into the storehouse, so there will be food in my house. Then I will open the windows of heaven and flood you with blessing after blessing"

-Malachi 3:10, CEV

Time and time again we have witnessed how God gives back more than what we give, just like His Word promises.

"If you give to others, you will be given a full amount in return. It will be packed down, shaken together, and spilling over into your lap. The way you treat others is the way you will be treated"

-Luke: 6:38, CEV

ways you can donate:

In

Person

Every Sunday, and the last Tuesday of every month we meet in person at our Newport News campus. You may donate by cash or check in person, or use GIVELIFY or PAYPAL to pay with your bank account, debit or credit card.

ONLINE

You may use either GiveLify or PayPal to give your online donation. 

BY

MAIL

You may send a check or money order to: 13749 Warwick Blvd Newport News, VA 23602.

Note: please do not mail cash, or state that it is a donation on the outside of the envelope.

Today we pray and declare over you that all of your needs be met

 

"I pray that God will take care of all your needs with the wonderful blessings that

come from Christ Jesus!."

Philippians 4:19

ODV-Logo-Symbol-Light-Grey-Web.png